- Protected: Clockwise – Oxford
- English in Mind (Second Edition) by Cambridge
- Macmillan Gateway (2nd Edition)
- English in Mind Second Edition 1 (Student’s book, Class Audio CD, TestMaker CD-Rom + Audio CD) Free Download
- Q Skills for Success 5 – Listening and Speaking [PDF+CD]
- Q: Skills for Success – Listening and Speaking 2 (Student’s Book+ Audio)
Free Download Q Skills for Success 4 – Listening and Speaking[PDF+CD]
Q Skills for Success encourages students to think critically and succeed academically. Q’s question-centred approach provides a unique critical thinking framework for each unit. This develops key cognitive skills such as analyzing, synthesizing, and evaluating—as well as developing the language skills essential for academic success. Learning outcomes are clearly stated at the start and end of the units, with competency self-evaluations and vocabulary check lists featuring the Academic Word List. This enables teachers to define learning outcomes effectively to accreditation bodies. Post contains of studentsbook+audio.