A lower-level exam practice book designed to improve the level of students who plan to take the IELTS test in the future.
Collins Get Ready for IELTS Speaking is the perfect book for lower level learners who want to develop the necessary skills to perform effectively on the IELTS Speaking test.
Perfect for self-study, the series follows a guided-learning approach that gives students access to a full answer key with model answers. Developed by experienced IELTS tutors, the series takes into account the specific language needs of learners at this level.
• Twelve units of carefully graded material for lower level students, all supported with clear examples
• Key IELTS grammar and vocabulary for the IELTS Speaking test provided in each unit
• Regular exam tips and information in each unit
• ‘Watch out!’ sections that highlight common errors made by learners in the IELTS Speaking test
• Four review units to check and consolidate understanding of key language and skills for the IELTS Speaking test
• Complete IELTS Speaking practice test, answer keys, audioscripts and audio CD provided
• Vocabulary glossary for each unit provided at the back of the book
CEF level: A2–B1
Ideal for learners with band score 3-4 who want to achieve a higher score.
ALSO AVAILABLE in the Collins Get Ready for IELTS series:
Get Ready for IELTS Listening
Get Ready for IELTS Reading
Get Ready for IELTS Writing
Through IELTS-style tasks and exercises, Collins Get Ready for IELTS Speaking helps learners gain confidence in core speaking competencies for IELTS.