- Collins English for the TOEFL Test
- IELTS Vocabulary Booster – Artur Krotkov & Nadin Miles
- Cracking the TOEFL iBT – 2008 Edition(College Test Prep) (PDF + Audio)
- Mastering Skills For The TOEFL iBT 2nd Edition (Book + CDs)
- Developing Skills For The TOEFL iBT 2nd Edition (Book + CDs)
- Building Skills for the TOEFL iBT, 2nd Edition Beginning
Building Skills for the TOEFL® iBT is the first step in a graded test preparation course designed to hone the test-taking skills required of students who will take the TOEFL® iBT administered by ETS. In addition to familiarizing students with innovative question types found on the TOEFL® iBT, this course provides tips and strategies for each of the four skill-based test sections: reading, listening, speaking, and writing.
Key Features of Reading:
– Focused practice of each question type
– Controlled note-taking activities
– Annotated reading passages to support vocabulary acquisition
– Graded practice to support comfortable development of test skills
– Authentic test practice modeled on the TOEFL® iBT format
– Full answer key including sample responses for summaries and note-taking .
Đối với khách hàng ở Việt Nam: Liên hệ trực tiếp với Admin để thực hiện mua hàng bằng cách chuyển khoản ngân hàng nội địa.