Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT continues the Compass Publishing graded test preparation course for the TOEFL iBT test administeredby ETS. In this second book of the series, students will be able to familiarize themselves with innovative question types found on the TOEFL iBT test in addition to practicing suggested tips and skills designed to increase their scores in all four skill-based test sections: reading, listening, speaking, and writing.
Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT is available in a combined edition with all four skills incorporated or by split editions (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing).
– Focused practice of each question type
– Guided note-taking activities
– Annotated reading, listening, and sample response passages to support vocabulary acquisition
– Graded practice to enhance further acquisition of test skills
– Authentic test practice modeled on the TOEFL iBT format
– Full answer key including all sample responses
– Transcripts for all listening exercises and integrated tasks
– Audio recording includes over 120 sample conversations and lectures, as well as over 40 sample responses for speaking tasks
– Split editions (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing) available
– Combined audio CD set available separately
The complete Compass TOEFL iBT Skills Course
– Building Skills for the TOEFL iBT — Beginning
– Developing Skills for the TOEFL iBT — Intermediate
– Mastering Skills for the TOEFL iBT — Advanced
Pass: tienganhedu.comNote: Hidden links need "FAST DOWNLOAD"
Password Extract: tienganhedu.com