- Lessons for IELTS – Advanced Speaking (Book+CD) Free Download
- Lessons for IELTS – Advanced Writing (Book) Free Download
- IELTS Target 7.0
- Check Your English Vocabulary for IELTS: All you need to pass your exams, 3rd Edition (Book)
- Lessons for IELTS (Listening + Reading + Speaking + Writing) 2013
- IELTS Writing Task 2 by Rachel Mitchell
Free download Common Mistakes At IELTS Advanced And How To Avoid Them
This invaluable little book highlights the real mistakes that students make in the exam – and shows how to avoid them. Based on analysis of thousands of exam scripts, each unit targets a key problem area. Clear explanations and exercises help students to use the language accurately.
Regular tests offer students a further opportunity to check and consolidate what they have learnt.
• Highlights common mistakes that learners really make.
• Based on analysis of thousands of exam scripts.
• Short, snappy explanations focus on key problem areas.
• Includes exam-style exercises.
About the Author
Julie Moore has been involved in ELT for over 12 years, working first as a teacher in Greece and the Czech Republic before returning to the UK to complete an MA at the University of Birmingham. In recent years, she has worked as a lexicographer on a number of learner’s dictionaries and has been involved in research, editing and writing on a range of ELT projects, especially in the areas of vocabulary and learner errors. Julie currently works as a freelancer from her home in Bristol.