The Complete Guide To IELTS, 2016 National Geographic, Cengage Learning. Author: Bruce Rogers, Nick Kenny (PDF, MP3, DVD-Video).
The Complete Guide To IELTS, deconstructs the IELTS test and works systematically through each paper, covering all the task types, text types and skills. No stone is left unturned. The material can be used in class or by students working on their own.
• Each lesson offers task analysis, sample questions, tips and tactics and skills-building exercises.
• Separate Vocabulary lessons deal with the common lexical features of the IELTS reading passage types and listening sections.
• A Grammar Resource Bank provides a comprehensive grammar reference and practice exercises covering all the grammar needed for the test.
• Engaging and motivating National Geographic video lessons increase students’ familiarity with the listening task types.
• Speaking test videos and worksheets build students’ confidence by showing real students completing a full Speaking test interview.
• Full practice tests in the Student’s Book and Teacher’s Book give authentic test practice. Each section in the Student’s Book also starts and ends with a practice test.
• Extensive additional practice of all four papers plus practice material for the General Training papers is provided by the DVD-ROM.
• The Intensive Revision Guide sensitises students to typical mistakes made by candidates, and provides targeted practice and support to avoid throwing away marks.
FAST DOWNLOAD (No Ads, 1 Links)
SLOW DOWNLOAD (Ads, Multi Links)
Đối với khách hàng ở Việt Nam: Liên hệ trực tiếp với Admin để thực hiện mua hàng bằng cách chuyển khoản ngân hàng nội địa.
Note: When using "FAST DOWNLOAD" you will get all the files listed in the "SLOW DOWNLOAD" section.
Password Extract: tienganhedu.com