- Lessons for IELTS – Advanced Speaking (Book+CD) Free Download
- Improve Your IELTS Listening & Speaking Skills (Ebook & CDs)
- Check Your English Vocabulary for IELTS: All you need to pass your exams, 3rd Edition (Book)
- IELTS Vocabulary Masterclass 8.5
- Lessons for IELTS – Advanced Writing (Book) Free Download
- IELTS: The Complete Guide to Task 1 Writing (Book) Free Download
IELTS Target 7.0: Preparation for IELTS Academic IELTS Target 7.0 addresses the increasing trend of institutions demanding higher language competence from students. This level provides less pre-skills guidance and scaffolding, and more post-skills practice and analysis. It aims to develop core language skills and improve scores through more challenging topics and tasks. The short course consists of four units, each of five modules – Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking and Exam Practice. The material in each module, which is a slightly higher level than students will encounter in the exam, aims to help extend and refine language skills to an advanced level. Each unit consists of five modules: Listening: This module is in two sections. The first section briefly engages students in a topic before they complete a task that focuses on a key skill or particular IELTS exam technique. The second section analyzes vocabulary and develops language skills.