Oxford Q Skills for Success (PDF, MP3, Mp4, FLV) Free Download Book, Audio CDs, Video. Oxford University Press
Q Skills for Success is a six-level series with two strands, Reading and Writing and Listening and Speaking. The series provides students with: Clearly identifed learning outcomes that focus students on the goal of instruction Thought-provoking unit questions that provide a critical thinking framework for each unit Explicit skills instruction that builds student’s language profciency All new content and practice activities for every unit, approximately 20 hours of practice per strand, with Q Online Practice.
With new note-taking skills, an extended writing syllabus and authentic video in every unit, Q Second Edition equips students for academic success better than ever.
Q Second Edition helps students to measure their progress, with clearly stated unit objectives that motivate students to achieve their language learning goals.
And the online content, seamlessly integrated into the Student Book, allows teachers to truly implement blended learning into the classroom.
Q: Skills for Success Second Edition helps students to get ready for academic success. Enhanced skills support provides four extra pages of reading or listening comprehension in every unit, deepening students’ understanding of the unit topic and better preparing them for the unit assignment. A greater variety of activities encourages students to use critical thinking skills, such as making inferences or synthesizing information from different texts.
Video in every unit adds a new dimension to the course, and provides an additional springboard for students to think critically. The documentary-style videos use material from the BBC and CBS, providing authentic, high-interest input related to the unit topic.
In the Listening and Speaking strand, the new note-taking skills section provides focused practice on this essential skill in every unit. And the writing syllabus in Reading and Writing has been extended and improved to help students progress from writing coherent sentences to structuring a full essay. The new online Writing Tutor supports students to write independently.
Vocabulary from the Oxford 3000 and Academic Word List is highlighted to help students focus on the most relevant words they need to learn.
The Second Edition has an increased focus on measuring student progress. The new progress bar and clearly stated unit objectives motivate students to achieve their language learning goals. Students and teachers can also track their progress online, with new achievement badges that reward students as they complete the online activities.
Q: Skills for Success Second Edition is designed for blended learning. Online content on iQ Online is integrated with the Student Book, with clear signposting to guide students’ learning. The online content is easy to manage, simple to use, and has been researched, developed and tested to fit the needs of English language teachers and learners.
iQ Online features between 15-18 activities for every unit, including video, grammar and vocabulary games, and alternate unit assignments, as well as a range of tools to encourage student communication, including the online Discussion Board and email.
For the teacher iTools Online is an all-in-one classroom presentation tool that allows teachers to project pages from the Student Book, play video and audio, and interact with the page.
– Question-centered approach encourages students to think critically.
– Progress bar and clearly stated unit objectives motivate students to achieve their language learning goals.
– Video in every unit provides an engaging springboard for students to think critically.
– Note-taking skills and an extended writing syllabus develop essential skills for academic success.
– Enhanced listening and reading comprehension activities provide greater scaffolding and help prepare students to use higher level study skills.
– Research-based vocabulary program ensures that students learn the most relevant words for academic and professional life.
– iQ Online is integrated with the Student Book content to extend learning in and out of the classroom.
– Achievement badges keep students focused and motivated working online.
– Auto-graded tests provide instant feedback and save teachers time.
– iTools Online increases student engagement and reduces class prep time.
– e-Book versions of the Student Book with interactive features designed for language learning.
- Q Skills for Success Listening & Speaking Intro Student’s book
- Q Skills for Success Listening & Speaking Intro Audio Cds
- Q Skills for Success Listening & Speaking Intro Teachers Resources
- Q Skills for Success Listening & Speaking Intro Video
- Q Skills for Success Reading & Writing Intro Student’s book
- Q Skills for Success Reading & Writing Intro Audio Cds
- Q Skills for Success Reading & Writing Intro Video
- Q Skills for Success Reading & Writing Intro Teachers Resources
- Q Skills for Success Listening & Speaking 1 Teachers Handbook
- Q Skills for Success Reading & Writing 1 Teachers Handbook
- Q Skills for Success Listening & Speaking 2 Teachers Handbook
- Q Skills for Success Reading & Writing 2 Teachers Handbook
- Q Skills for Success Listening & Speaking 3 Teachers Handbook
- Q Skills for Success Reading & Writing 3 Teachers Handbook
- Q Skills for Success 4
- Q Skills for Success 5