- English phrasal verbs in use: Advanced, 2nd edition
- Grammar and Vocabulary for Advanced Book with Answers
- Oxford Grammar One – New Third Editon (SB+CD) Free Download
- Oxford Practice Grammar (Basic, Intermediate., Advanced)
- English Idioms in Use Advanced
- Cambridge English Advanced Phrasal Verb In Use
A self-study reference and practice book for advanced students of English. With Answers.
A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Advanced Learners of English.
Advanced Grammar in Use contains 120 units of grammar explanation and practice exercises. The book provides coverage of those language areas advanced-level students will find most rewarding to study. The book retains the clarity of presentation of other books in the “in Use” family. Two-page units present grammar explanation and examples, including typical student mistakes, on left-hand pages, and useful and varied practice on right-hand pages. Extra practice exercises at the back of the book provide further challenging and contrastive practice of grammar points from different units. A study guide helps students find those areas most appropriate for their study. Grammar areas are cross-referenced throughout the book. There are useful appendices dealing with verb forms, and a glossary and all answers are given at the back of the book.
Advanced Grammar in Use second edition is a fully updated version of the successful grammar title. The new edition focuses on the complexities of grammatical choices important for an advanced understanding of English.
This new edition:
# contains 100 units of grammar reference and practice materials including seven completely NEW units
• Includes NEW additional exercises, appendices and coverage more specifically aimed at the advanced learner
# has a comprehensive Basic Grammar Reference to allow learners to check language areas they have already studied
• is informed by the Cambridge International Corpus to ensure the language is authentic and up-to-date
® provides ideal support for students preparing for Cambridge Advanced Examination in English, Cambridge Proficiency or the IELTS examination