Cambridge Business Advantage Upper-intermediate – Michael Handford, Martin Lisboa, Almut Koester, Angela Pitt 2012 (PDF, wma, wav) Student’sBook, Personal Study Book, Audio CD.
An innovative, new multi-level course for the university and in-company sector. Business Advantage is the course for tomorrow’s business leaders. Based on a unique syllabus that combines current business theory, business in practice and business skills – all presented using authentic, expert input – the course contains specific business-related outcomes that make the material highly relevant and engaging. The Business Advantage Upper-intermediate level books include input from the following leading institutions and organisations: the Cambridge Judge Business School, the Boston Consulting Group, Nokia, Dell, and Havaianas – to name but a few. The Student’s Book comes with a free DVD of video case studies.
- Cambridge English Empower (6 Levels)
- Protected: Intelligent Business by Longman
- English Unlimited (A1, A2, B1, B1+, B2, C1) by Cambridge
- Collins English for Life (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing)
- English Vocabulary in Use. Upper-Intermediate (4th Edition)
- Grammar for business – Cambridge University Press
Free downloads are hidden by request from the owner
Business Advantage Upper-Intermediate Student’s Book
Business Advantage Upper-Intermediate Audio CDs
Business Advantage Upper-Intermediate Personal Study Book
No Ads, 1 Links (Drive), No Waiting For Time