English File Fourth 4th Edition by Oxford University Press, 2018-2020 ( PDF, Mp3, DVD). Author: Christina Latham-Koenig, Clive Oxenden, Jerry Lambert, Kate Chomacki.
English File fourth edition has built on tried and trusted methodology and contains uniquely motivating lessons and activities that encourage students to discuss topics with confidence. The course offers a range of materials that you can use according to your student’s needs and the time and resources you have available:
Student’s Book with Online Practice allows students to practise and develop their language skills, catch up on lessons they have missed and track progress with Online Practice.
Workbook reinforces each lesson and can be used as extra practise during class, or set as homework.
Enhanced Video integrated into the Student’s Book. Video listening integrated into each File and Practical English activities follow the entertaining drama with Rob and Jenny.
Extra Video on Online Practice with Sound Bank Videos that give the students the unique opportunity to listen to a clear model of the English sounds and interactive videos that allow students to practise the language from the Practical English lessons.
The Teacher’s Guide with Teacher’s Resource Centre gives you everything you need to create flexible lessons that work for your students.
Classroom Presentation Tool shows the course content, on screen, making it easier than ever for teachers to deliver heads-up, engaging lessons.
Quick Tests and File tests for every File, as well as Progress Tests, an End-of-course Test, and an Entry Test, which you can use at the beginning of the course.
– NEW and updated texts, topics and listenings, based on feedback from English File teachers
– NEW Teacher’s Resource Centre allows you to manage all English File resources and teaching materials in one place online
– NEW video listening activity integrated in to each even-numbered File. These short documentaries and dramas make class time more dynamic and exciting
– NEW Classroom Presentation Tool shows the course content on screen, making it easier than ever for teachers to deliver heads-up, engaging lessons
– NEW Online Practice provides learners with extra practice activities for each File and allows them to check their progress
– Online Practice includes new Sound Bank videos, with unique opportunity to watch and listen to a clear model of the English sounds and new interactive videos where students can take part in the Rob and Jenny drama themselves
– Award-winning Say It app develops students confidence with pronunciation and allows them to see their intonation and stress. Includes English File wordlists and Sounds Bank Charts.
FAST DOWNLOAD (No Ads, 1 Links)
SLOW DOWNLOAD (Ads, Multi Links)
Password Extract: tienganhedu.com