Essential ESL Dictionary: 9,000+ Words for Learners of English – McGraw-Hill Education 2015 (PDF).
Clear, comprehensive, and easy to use, McGraw-Hill Education: Essential ESL Dictionary for Learners of English was developed to meet the needs of ESL students like you. Inside you will find more than 9,000 English terms, each with a simple definition so you will understand its meaning and usage. Every entry is accompanied by its phonetic translation, definition, and explanation. You’ll find example sentences throughout that show English words in context. Hundreds of illustrations are also used throughout the dictionary, giving you visual reinforcement of word meanings.
• 9,000+ American and British words, explained in easy-to-understand language
• Grammar and usage boxes to aid your understanding of key concepts
• A grammar summary that highlights parts of speech, idioms, sentence structures, and more
• A special section of illustrations–featuring thematic groups of words including animals, nature, electronics, music, the classroom, and more–to help you remember common terms
• A conversation guide that identifies important phrases for everyday situations such as meeting people, asking directions, going shopping, and more
Whether you use it at work, in school, or at home, McGraw-Hill Education: Essential ESL Dictionary for Learners of English will become your trusted reference as you learn the language and build your English skills.
Ads, Multi Links, Wait Time
No Ads, 1 Links (Google Drive), No Waiting For Time