Longman Intelligent Business Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate, Advanced. Publisher: Longman Pearson, Christie Jonson, 2006-2011 (PDF, Mp3, CD-Exe).
Intelligent Business uses informative and up-to-date authentic material from the Economist. It is fully benchmarked alongside the Cambridge BEC exam suite and Common European Framework.
The topic-based course book provides an accessible introduction to the concepts and language of today’s business world. Featuring authentic texts from the well-respected Economist magazine, the Intelligent Business course materials informative, up-to-date and highly motivating.
Prepare your students for the world of business with the Intelligent Business Course Book. Using authentic materials from the Economist© magazine Intelligent Business covers key business concepts within a comprehensive business English syllabus.
What’s special about the Intelligent Business Course Book?
* You can effortlessly blend the development of language skills with the introduction of business concepts.
* Boost your students’ business writing skills the Style Guide has authentic business documents like emails, minutes and reports.
* Add international business flavour to your lessons with the Culture at Work’ sections.
* Challenge your students with the Dilemma and Decision’ section in every unit which asks students to evaluate a real-life business dilemma.
* Easily prepare students for BEC exams using the Workbook that has plenty of BEC-style exercises and an authentic Practice Test.
FAST DOWNLOAD (No Ads, 1 Links)
SLOW DOWNLOAD (Ads, Multi Links)
Password Extract: tienganhedu.com