The Longman Preparation Series for the New TOEIC® Test, Fourth Edition, gives students the skills, strategies and confidence they need to increase their scores on the new TOEIC® test. Ideal for a TOEIC test preparation course or for self-study, the new Longman Preparation Series for the New TOEIC Test: Intermediate Course, Fourth Edition, is intended for students who achieve TOEIC scores from 300 to 600.
– New material that reflects the format of the new TOEIC® test
– Step-by-step strategies and skills to improve performance on each section of the new test
– Over 1,000 practice items
– Two TOEIC® -length review tests for both Listening Comprehension and Reading
– Two complete Practice Tests with TOEIC®-style answer sheets for assessment and preparation for TOEIC® test conditions
– Audio CD in the book that includes the Listening Comprehension Review section.
More Practice Tests:
Password Extract: tienganhedu.com