Oxford Discover 5 Student Book + Workbook (PDF) Free Download
Oxford University Press, 2014
Student’s Book 200 page. Bourke Kenna
Workbook 184 page. Schwartz June
Using an inquiry-based approach to learning, Oxford Discover develops the communication skills and thinking skills students need for success in the 21st century.
How do animals communicate? Why do we use money? What are teeth for?
Oxford Discover uses Big Questions such as these to tap into students’ natural curiosity. It enables them to ask their own questions, find their own answers, and explore the world around them.
This approach to language learning and literacy, supported by a controlled grammar and skills syllabus, helps students achieve near-native fluency in English.
Oxford Discover gives teachers the tools to develop children’s 21st century skills, creating young thinkers with great futures.
– Unique methodology which combines a native speaker approach of inquiry-based learning with a controlled grammar and skills syllabus
– Big Questions linked to school subjects form the basis of every unit
– Authentic fiction and non-fiction texts on every topic provide different views on the Big Question
– Video clips provide an introduction to each Big Question, helping students activate prior knowledge
– Teaching tools such as the Big Question Chart support students in the development of critical thinking skills
– Oxford Discover Grammar, and Oxford Discover Writing and Spelling provide additional practice opportunities
– Cambridge Young Learners English Test linked vocabulary syllabus
– Cambridge ESOL style activities.
Free download is hidden due to the owner’s request
Oxford Discover 5 Student’s Book + Workbook (PDF)
Oxford Discover 5 Student’s Book + Workbook(PDF)
Oxford Discover 5 Writing and Spelling (PDF)
No Ads, 1 Links (Drive), No Waiting For Time
Đối với khách hàng ở Việt Nam: Liên hệ trực tiếp với Admin để thực hiện mua hàng bằng cách chuyển khoản ngân hàng nội địa.
Solicito por favor el libro Oxford Discover Workbook 5 con las respuestas gracias