Increase your TOEFL iBT score by increasing your speaking and writing scores. How? By using the strategy called argument mapping. Why argument mapping? Because the TOEFL iBT speaking and writing sections are all argument-based tasks. That means if you want high speaking and writing scores, you must know how to map out (develop and deliver) spoken and written arguments, quickly and proficiently. With argument mapping, you will be able to do just that. Best of all, you can apply argument mapping to all six speaking tasks and both writing tasks. That means you will spend less time reading about strategies and more time practicing them.
You Will Also Learn:
* Essential rhetorical strategies and opinion development strategies
* Step-by-step basic responses for all speaking and writing tasks
* Step-by-step advanced responses for all speaking and writing tasks
* Step-by-step emergency responses for all speaking and writing tasks
* How to revise your spoken and written responses to maximize scoring
* How to rate spoken and written responses quickly and proficiently
ARGUMENT DEVELOPMENT Learn basic and advanced argument development strategies to maximize your speaking and writing scores. By doing so, you can increase your TOEFL score.
ARGUMENT MAPPING Learn test-proven speaking and writing strategies quickly and proficiently using the graphics-based strategy called argument mapping.
SCORING STRATEGIES Learn how to think like a TOEFL rater so you know exactly what to say and write to maximize scoring.