22,000 words for the TOEFL and IELTS tests by Harold Levine “is a book on vocabulary learning was developed on a solid theoretical basis and Its real purpose is to increase the strength of English vocabulary to students as quickly as possible. this bilingual translation in order to provide a means for learning the best book above.
In addition, this book is not only practical aim which is presented on a systematic approach to vocabulary learned. Let’s take a surf through the unit of study to clarify this:
- 1. Learning new words in the context
- 2. Expand vocabulary through key concepts
- 3. Expand vocabulary through the Anglo-Saxon prefix
- 4. Expand vocabulary through Latin prefix
- 5. Expand the language of words over the Latin
- 6. Expand vocabulary through the Greek language elements
- 7. Expand vocabulary through word metabolism
- 8. Relations and relations of analogy from.
Password Extract: tienganhedu.com