Free Download Sharpe Pamela J. Barron’s TOEFL iBT. Barron’s Educational Series; 15th edition, August 2016 – 864 pages (PDF. CD-Rom, Audio CD)
The most up-to-date TOEFL test prep manual on the market, the fifteenth edition of Barron’s TOEFL iBT is available in options that include a book with two MP3 CDs and CD ROM.
- Collins English for the TOEFL Test
- TOEFL Strategies and Tips Outsmart the TOEFL, 2ND edition
- Barron’s Pass Key to the TOEFL iBT, 9th edition
- Cracking the TOEFL iBT – 2008 Edition(College Test Prep) (PDF + Audio)
- Mastering Skills For The TOEFL iBT 2nd Edition (Book + CDs)
- Building Skills for the TOEFL iBT, 2nd Edition Beginning
The manual presents:
A general overview of the TOEFL Ibt.
Seven model TOEFL iBT tests with answer explanations and sample writing and speaking responses.
A review of required academic skills, including note taking, paraphrasing, summarizing, and synthesizing.
A review of language skills, including listening, speaking, reading, and writing in English.
The manual can be purchased with a CD-ROM and two MP3 CDs. The CD-ROM presents iBT versions of the book’s 7 TOEFL practice tests plus a bonus TOEFL iBT. .