Download Basic IELTS Speaking – Zhang Juan, Alison Wong (Book+CD).
Exam preparation is a vital period for candidates who wish to obtain an internationally-recognised certificate, specifically the IELTS one. Such candidates will find it less stressful if they can have relevant and beneficial materials in hand. Basic IELTS — Listening, Reading, Speaking, and Writing have, consequently, been designed to meet your demand.
Basic IELTS series aim at
- providing IELTS candidates with a basic English language ability,
- enlarging candidates’ stock of vocabulary, and
- giving candidates insight into the social life and culture of the English-speaking communities.
Basic IELTS series are suitable for those who want to achieve a band score of 3.5-4.5 in the IELTS test. They are also practical materials for high school students, students of pre-intermediate level, and for those who want to build up a solid foundation in their English language competence.
The main features of this series of books are as follows:
- Designed in accordance with the content, format and objectives of the IELTS test
- Reflecting the updated IELTS question types
- Meeting the demand and expectations of the focused candidates
- Containing authentic, interesting, and rewarding materials
As far as Basic IELTS Speaking is concerned, it is arranged into three parts with a total of five chapters whose themes centre upon different kinds of questions in each part of the IELTS Speaking test. Especially, varied and well-designed tasks which are typical in the IELTS Speaking test are provided so as to facilitate actual tests in the most effective way. Moreover, lists of Useful Words and Expressions provided with their phonetic symbols added below Dialogue Study aim at helping you not only to improve your pronunciation but to give you a chance to check their meanings as well. It is said that the more time you spend on looking up new words, the better you can understand and use them. In addition, Useful Sentence Structures enable you to accurately express yourself in English. Last but not least, a table of key to the exercises is presented so that you can use them to check your work and see your progress day by day.
Basic IELTS Speaking certainly meets the need of candidates who will sit the Academic Reading Module, but General Training Module candidates can also find it very beneficial.
On completion of Basic IELTS Speaking, you will be able to
- do typical tasks in the IELTS Speaking test,
- apply useful tips and techniques in answering questions of the IELTS test,
- be well prepared for gaining a higher score in your actual exam, and
- achieve your desired band score in the near future
Hopefully, you will find Basic IELTS Speaking truly helpful and rewarding, and you can eventually achieve your desired goal.
Basic IELTS Speaking Book (PDF)
Basic IELTS Speaking Audio CD