- Select Readings (1st, 2nd Edition) Oxford
- Protected: Wide Angle – Oxford
- Great Writing, Third and Fourth Edition
- Protected: Focus on Vocabulary 2. Mastering the Academic Word List, 2nd edition
- Barron’s 1100 Words You Need to Know, 7th Edition
- Collins COBUILD Advanced Learner’s English Dictionary, 9th edition
Building Vocabulary from Word Roots helps students unlock the meaning of over 60% of the words they encounter in the classroom and beyond with a systematic approach to teaching vocabulary using Greek and Latin prefixes, bases, and suffixes. Students are introduced to one new root per lesson with daily activities to ensure that they learn the root and the many English words it generates, and learn strategies for deciphering words and their meaning across all content areas.