Cambridge Grammar of English: A Comprehensive Guide with CD-Rom Free Download. Carter, McCarthy, 2006 (PDF, CD-Rom)
Cambridge Grammar of English: A Comprehensive Guide – major reference grammar offering comprehensive coverage of spoken and written English based on real everyday usage. With its clear, two part structure, this is a user-friendly book from the world’s leading English grammar publisher.
The version with accompanying CD-ROM (Windows only) makes Cambridge Grammar of English even more accessible with:
• The whole book in handy, searchable format.
• Audio recordings of all the examples from the book.
• Links to the Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary online for instant definitions of new vocabulary.
– Over 7,000 examples of English grammar illustrated
– User-friendly, two-part structure covers grammar and usage
– The most comprehensive coverage of spoken and written English
– Special focus on difficult language areas and guidance on avoiding common mistakes
– Differences between British and American English clearly explained.
Note: Hidden links need "FAST DOWNLOAD"
Password Extract: tienganhedu.com