Free Download Perfect English Grammar: The Indispensable Guide to Excellent Writing and Speaking (book,pdf) Edition: 2016
- English in Mind (Second Edition) by Cambridge
- Macmillan Gateway (2nd Edition)
- English in Mind Second Edition 1 (Student’s book, Class Audio CD, TestMaker CD-Rom + Audio CD) Free Download
- Compact Advanced (SB + Audio + CD-ROM+Workbook CD)
- Reading Challenge 3 2nd Edition (PDF + CD)
- Reading Challenge 2 2nd Edition (PDF + CD)
Expert linguist Grant Barrett gives you all the tools you need to improve your everyday communication―from perfecting your punctuation to polishing your speaking skills―with his accessible, go-to grammar guide.
Language learners of all levels can turn to this easy-to-navigate grammar guide again and again for quick and authoritative information. From conjugating verbs to crafting sentences to developing your own style, Grant Barrett provides you with the tools and motivation to improve the way you communicate.
Perfect English Grammar helps you clearly say what you want to say―and the best way to say it.
- Never Be Wrong: Catchy examples help you remember core grammar rules
- Sharpen Your Style: Composition guidelines let you express yourself fully
- Look It Up: Seamless navigation makes it easy to find answers quickly
- Geek Out: Explore the tricky questions with Grant Barrett’s help
Whether you’re a busy professional or on the job hunt, Perfect English Grammar makes it easier than ever to improve your grasp of grammar.