Free Download Wyatt Rawdon. Check Your English Vocabulary for IELTS: Essential words and phrases to help you maximise your IELTS score (EPUB). 4th Ed. — Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, 2017.
- Bridge to IELTS Pre-intermediate – Intermediate Band 3.5 to 4.5
- English for Everyone – Dorling Kindersley
- Great Writing, Third and Fourth Edition
- Basic IELTS Speaking – Zhang Juan, Alison Wong (Book+CD)
- Cambridge Objective IELTS Intermediate Full Collection
- Achieve IELTS 2 (Upper Intermediate – Advanced) (Book + CD)
This bestselling workbook provides a resource for students studying towards the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam. It has been written for students at intermediate level and above, and is particularly appropriate for anyone who plans to study or train at an English-speaking college or university.
Fully updated for this fourth edition, the book provides exercises to help teach and build general and topic-specific vocabulary related to the IELTS test and also covers grammar, use of English, comprehension and spelling.
Suitable for both self-study and the classroom, it includes a range of activities to help students build and improve their English vocabulary and language skills.
– Tests and improves vocabulary using a variety of useful, interesting and enjoyable exercises
– Easy-to-use format with clear instructions
– Comprehensive answer key with additional information
– Includes IELTS-style Speaking and Writing tasks with sample answers to allow for productive practice of target language.