Free Download Marks Jon, Wooder Alison. Check Your Vocabulary for Natural English Collocations. Vocabulary Workbook. — London: A & C Black, 2007 (PDF).
- English for Everyone – Dorling Kindersley
- Select Readings (1st, 2nd Edition) Oxford
- 365 More American English Idioms An Idiom A Day
- Idioms Organiser: Organised By Metaphor, Topic, And Key Word – Jon Wright
- Cambridge English Vocabulary in Use with Answers (Upper-Intermediate)
- Pathways (Second Edition) National Geographic
Check Your Vocabulary workbooks are aimed at non-native speakers who want to build essential vocabulary and learn to speak fluent and natural-sounding English. For example, in English we use different words to describe different types of food when they go bad. We can describe meat as rotten, cheese as mouldy, milk as sour and butter as rancid – but we would not say sour meat, or rotten milk. Knowing how words are naturally used together is known as collocation. A good knowledge of these word combinations greatly improves the style of written and spoken language for non-native speakers. Knowledge of collocations is often tested in exams such as IELTS, TOEFL and TOEIC. Containing a range of word games, quizzes and exercises, this workbook will help intermediate learners to develop core language skills in a challenging, yet entertaining way.
Đối với khách hàng ở Việt Nam: Liên hệ trực tiếp với Admin để thực hiện mua hàng bằng cách chuyển khoản ngân hàng nội địa.
Note: When using "FAST DOWNLOAD" you will get all the files listed in the "SLOW DOWNLOAD" section.
Password Extract: tienganhedu.com