- Collins English for the TOEFL Test
- IELTS Vocabulary Booster – Artur Krotkov & Nadin Miles
- Cracking the TOEFL iBT – 2008 Edition(College Test Prep) (PDF + Audio)
- Mastering Skills For The TOEFL iBT 2nd Edition (Book + CDs)
- Developing Skills For The TOEFL iBT 2nd Edition (Book + CDs)
- Building Skills for the TOEFL iBT, 2nd Edition Beginning
The Heinle & Heinle TOEFL test Assistant: Vocabulary is a vocabulary building text that prepares students to meet the vocabulary needs in all sections of the TOEFL test; i.e., Listening Comprehension, Structure and Written Expression, and Vocabulary and Reading Comprehension, in a variety of ways. Each section of the test has different vocabulary needs. The Listening Comprehension section requires vocabulary in the form of idioms, phrasal verbs, everyday and specific vocabulary. The Structure and Written Expression section tests knowledge of suffixes, and of confusing words. The Vocabulary and Reading Comprehension section requires looking for contextual clues that reveal the meaning of a word. This comprehensive text addresses all the vocabulary needs of the student.
Đối với khách hàng ở Việt Nam: Liên hệ trực tiếp với Admin để thực hiện mua hàng bằng cách chuyển khoản ngân hàng nội địa.