Contemporary Topics 3: Academic Listening and Note-Taking Skills (Student Book and Classroom Audio CD) (3rd Edition) 3rd Edition Free Download, PDF,MP3
Could we colonize Mars if we wanted to? Has surveillance reached “Big Brother” proportions? What are some of the latest theories for slowing aging?
You’ll find the answers to these and other questions in Contemporary Topics 3 (Series Editor: Michael Rost), which features college lectures from several academic disciplines, including astronomy, political science, and biology. Contemporary Topics 3 prepares students for the challenge of college lectures with practice in a wide range of listening, speaking and note-taking skills and strategies. The lectures (available on CD and DVD) were filmed in realistic academic setting before line student audiences.
- Realistic college lectures from a range of academic disciplines (also on audio CDs)
- Student discussions of the lectures (also on audio CDs)
- Instructors’ Presentation Points
- Coaching Tips that guide students as they take notes
- Subtitles for lectures and student discussions
- Corpus-based vocabulary drawn from the Academic Word List
- Practical listening and note-taking strategies
- Note-review practice that allows students to analyze their note-taking skills and consolidate their understanding of the lecture
- Academic research and speaking tasks: presentation, discussions, and role plays
- A Teacher’s Pack for busy instructors with:
- Suggested bonus activities
- Teaching notes
- Answer keys
- Simulated TOEFL® Listening Test for each unit
Đối với khách hàng ở Việt Nam: Liên hệ trực tiếp với Admin để thực hiện mua hàng bằng cách chuyển khoản ngân hàng nội địa.
Note: When using "FAST DOWNLOAD" you will get all the files listed in the "SLOW DOWNLOAD" section.
Password Extract: tienganhedu.com