Free Download IELTS Writing Section – How To Achieve A Target 8 Score – Academic (PDF).
Are you nervous about how to get a high score for the IELTS writing section for the General Training test mode? Would you like to learn how to write a correct answers for both Task 1 and Task 2?
If it is, then this book is perfect for you because you will learn a proven formula for achieving a high score in the IELTS Writing section (General Training).
This book will go through step by step how to develop an answers for the Task 1 letter and Task 2 essay that the evaluators will love!
Most people obtain scores of between 5 – 6 in the writing section and do not understand why.
The thing is that is is actually quite easy once you know what to do!
“IELTS Writing Section – How To Achieve A Target 8 Score (General Training)” goes through each part of a high scoring answer and explains exactly how to write it. By following the step by step system, you will learn what to do when you take the IELTS exam.
Because if you do not get the score you want, it could mean a life changing result.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll get from “IELTS Writing Section – How To Achieve A Target 8 Score”…
– Discover how to identify the different question types
– Learn the different answer structures to use for each question type
– Discover how to identify the different levels of formality (Task 1)
– Identify the critical elements to a high scoring introduction (if you get the introduction wrong, your whole essay will get a low score)
– See sample high scoring answers written by me
– Discover the elements that have the biggest impact on your score and what to do about them
– Learn what high scoring writing answers look like so you can model them and do the same
– Get lots of sample questions to practice + lots of other IELTS practice links (For Free)
Note: Hidden links need "FAST DOWNLOAD"
Password Extract: tienganhedu.com