Oxford English for Marketing and Advertising – Sylee Gore (Book + Audio CD) Free Download
The Express Series is ideal for students in employment, who want to communicate better in English. These short, intensive courses can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly. Titles in the Express Series can be used in a variety of ways: as stand-alone courses, for self-study using the interactive MultiROM, or alongside a coursEbook such as International Express.
English for Marketing and Advertising is an ideal short course for marketing and advertising professionals who need to communicate confidently and effectively in English.
English for Marketing and Advertising is suitable for anyone who works in marketing and advertising. The course covers a range of skills and topics such as talking to clients, discussing advertising campaigns, establishing a marketing plan, and writing a press release.
The course addresses all the essential responsibilities of those working in marketing and advertising departments. Students practise relevant vocabulary and speaking skills for tasks such as telephoning, emailing, and giving presentations. The course introduces specialist vocabulary relating to branding, market research, direct marketing, and public relations.
– Engaging topics, motivating role-plays, and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject
– Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies
– STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities
– OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection
– Answers, transcripts, tests, and a glossary of footballing terms at the back of the book
– Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice.
Note: Hidden links need "FAST DOWNLOAD"
Password Extract: tienganhedu.com