Oxford English for Telephoning – David Gordon Smith (PDF, CDRom)
2007 Free Download
The Express Series is ideal for students in employment, who want to communicate better in English. These short, intensive courses can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly. Titles in the Express Series can be used in a variety of ways: as stand-alone courses, for self-study using the interactive MultiROM, or alongside a coursEbook such as International Express.
English for Telephoning is an ideal short course for those who need to make effective telephone calls in English in a business context.
English for Telephoning teaches students strategies for communicating by telephone, and trains them how to sequence a conversation. The course builds up students’ confidence to communicate effectively during a telephone call.
English for Telephoning has six units which deal with specific areas related to communicating by telephone, including spelling over the phone, and leaving and taking messages. Skills become more advanced as the course progresses.
Exercises in every unit allow students to review their telephone English, learn new expressions, and practise core grammatical structures.
– Engaging topics, motivating role-plays, and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject
– Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies
– STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities
– OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection
– Answers, transcripts, tests, and a glossary of footballing terms at the back of the book
– Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice.
Note: Hidden links need "FAST DOWNLOAD"
Password Extract: tienganhedu.com