Download Oxford English for Careers Tourism 1,2,3 – Robin Walker – Keith Harding 2008 – SB, TB, Audio CD (PDF, Mp3), Oxford University Press
Tourism is a specialist English course for pre-work students preparing for a career in the tourism industry.
Tourism provides students with the language, information, and skills for three different aspects of the tourism industry: promoting and selling tourism products (Level 1), dealing with tourists on holiday (Level 2), and tourism management (Level 3).
- It’s my job – provides an authentic insight from professionals working in tourism.
- Focus on interpersonal skills for customer relations, plus key management skills.
- Find out tourism projects and internet research encourage students to take an active role in learning.
- Writing bank provides practice in writing emails, presentations, and reports.
- Facts, figures, and quotations generate interest for further discussion.
- Interactive exercises on Student’s website revise and recycle language.
Ads, Multi Links, Wait Time
Oxford English for Careers Tourism 1 SB (PDF)
Oxford English for Careers Tourism 1 Audio (Mp3)
Oxford English for Careers Tourism 1 TB (PDF)
Oxford English for Careers Tourism 2 SB (PDF)
Oxford English for Careers Tourism 2 TRB (PDF)
Oxford English for Careers Tourism 2 Audio (Mp3)
Oxford English for Careers Tourism 3 SB (PDF)
Oxford English for Careers Tourism 3 TB (PDF)
No Ads, 1 Links (Drive), No Waiting For Time