Oxford English for Human Resources – Pat Pledger (PDF, Mp3, CD-exe ) Free Download
The Express Series is ideal for students in employment, who want to communicate better in English. These short, intensive courses can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly. Titles in the Express Series can be used in a variety of ways: as stand-alone courses, for self-study using the interactive MultiROM, or alongside a coursEbook such as International Express.
English for Human Resources is an ideal short course for those working in human resources and recruitment, who need to use English at work.
English for Human Resources is suitable for HR managers, their staff, and also those employed in personnel agencies. The course teaches students the relevant expressions and vocabulary they need to communicate effectively in their field.
Each unit of English for Human Resources addresses different issues relevant to the field of HR, including recruitment, employee relations, and rewards and benefits. The ‘Useful Language’ boxes offer additional help with the language needed for typical HR tasks, such as appraisals, interviews, and reports.
– Engaging topics, motivating role-plays, and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject
– Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies
– STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities
– OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection
– Answers, transcripts, tests, and a glossary of footballing terms at the back of the book
– Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice.
Oxford English for Human Resources Book (PDF)
Oxford English for Human Resources Audio CD (Mp3)Pass Unrar: tienganhedu.com
Đối với khách hàng ở Việt Nam: Liên hệ trực tiếp với Admin để thực hiện mua hàng bằng cách chuyển khoản ngân hàng nội địa.
This book contains a password. Do all the books have one? If yes, please forward it!
Thanks in advance!