Oxford English for The Fashion Industry – Mary E. Ward (PDF, Mp3, CD-exe). English for The Fashion Industry is an ideal short course for anyone who needs to use English for a career in fashion.
The Express Series is ideal for students in employment, who want to communicate better in English. These short, intensive courses can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly. Titles in the Express Series can be used in a variety of ways: as stand-alone courses, for self-study using the interactive MultiROM, or alongside a coursEbook such as International Express.
English for The Fashion Industry is an ideal short course for anyone who needs to use English for a career in fashion.
English for the Fashion Industry gives students the communication skills they need for a career in fashion.
English for the Fashion Industry covers each element of the fashion industry from garment design and construction, through to the production and promotion of collections.
English for the Fashion Industry teaches students how to describe looks and trends, talk about processes, and make plans and predictions for brand development.
– Engaging topics, motivating role-plays, and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject
– Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies
– STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities
– OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection
– Answers, transcripts, tests, and a glossary of footballing terms at the back of the book
– Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice.