Oxford English for Socializing -Sylee Gore and David Gordon Smith( PDF, Mp3, CD-exe)Free Download
The Express Series is ideal for students in employment, who want to communicate better in English. These short, intensive courses can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly. Titles in the Express Series can be used in a variety of ways: as stand-alone courses, for self-study using the interactive MultiROM, or alongside a coursEbook such as International Express.
English for Socializing is an ideal short course for those who need English to socialize in a professional context.
English for Socializing teaches students how to build good relationships with international clients and colleagues. The course includes essential expressions and conversation techniques that will enable students to socialize and make business contacts in English.
English for Socializing presents realistic relationship-building situations. The well-structured and varied exercises allow students to practise conversational techniques and strategies.
Each unit includes speaking activities which cover how to exchange pleasantries and chat with ease, as well as intercultural issues and soft skills.
– Engaging topics, motivating role-plays, and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject
– Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies
– STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities
– OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection
– Answers, transcripts, tests, and a glossary of footballing terms at the back of the book
– Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice.
Note: Hidden links need "FAST DOWNLOAD"
Password Extract: tienganhedu.com