Oxford English for Presentations Free Download (Book, Audio CD).
An expanding series of short, specialist English courses for different professions, work skills, and industries.
Author: Marion Grussendor.
Publisher: Oxford University Press.
The Express Series is ideal for students in employment, who want to communicate better in English. These short, intensive courses can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly. Titles in the Express Series can be used in a variety of ways: as stand-alone courses, for self-study using the interactive MultiROM, or alongside a coursEbook such as International Express.
English for Presentations provides learners with the language and techniques to help them present effectively in English. English for Presentations has six units which cover the language and skills involved at each stage of a presentation. Other related topics are also addressed, such as dealing with nervousness and interacting with an audience. Each unit includes authentic excerpts from presentations with listening activities, gap-fills, and exercises to help students learn and practise specific expressions and structures.
– Engaging topics, motivating role-plays, and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject
– Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies
– STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities
– OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection
– Answers, transcripts, tests, and a glossary of footballing terms at the back of the book
– Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice.
Đối với khách hàng ở Việt Nam: Liên hệ trực tiếp với Admin để thực hiện mua hàng bằng cách chuyển khoản ngân hàng nội địa.
Note: When using "FAST DOWNLOAD" you will get all the files listed in the "SLOW DOWNLOAD" section.
Password Extract: tienganhedu.com