Oxford English for Sales and Purchasing – Lothar Gutjahr and Sean Mahoney (PDF, CDRom).English for Sales and Purchasing is an ideal short course designed for both trainee cabin crew, and flight attendants in employment.
English for Sales and Purchasing is suitable for both buyers and sales people who require fluent business English to manage international clients, deal with foreign suppliers, attend international exhibitions, and deal with complaints and enquiries.
The Express Series is ideal for students in employment, who want to communicate better in English. These short, intensive courses can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly. Titles in the Express Series can be used in a variety of ways: as stand-alone courses, for self-study using the interactive MultiROM, or alongside a coursEbook such as International Express.
English for Sales and Purchasing presents the essential expressions and conversation techniques that will enable successful communication in these situations.
Every unit presents realistic scenarios and specific themes for sales and purchasing, such as approaching a new client, selecting potential suppliers, developing proposals, and typing up orders and deliveries.
– Engaging topics, motivating role-plays, and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject
– Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies
– STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities
– OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection
– Answers, transcripts, tests, and a glossary of footballing terms at the back of the book
– Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice.
Note: Hidden links need "FAST DOWNLOAD"
Password Extract: tienganhedu.com