Oxford English for The Pharmaceutical Industry –
Michaela Bücheler, Kathy Jaehnig, Gloria Matzig and Tanya Weindler (PDF + Audio CD)
The Express Series is ideal for students in employment, who want to communicate better in English. These short, intensive courses can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly. Titles in the Express Series can be used in a variety of ways: as stand-alone courses, for self-study using the interactive MultiROM, or alongside a coursEbook such as International Express.
English for The Pharmaceutical Industry is an ideal short course aimed at those working in research and development, production, and quality control in the pharmaceutical industry.
English for the Pharmaceutical Industry teaches students how to communicate effectively in different areas of pharmaceuticals.
The course is suitable for a range of pharmaceutical professionals, such as chemists, formulation scientists, lab technicians, medical writers, and clinical researchers.
English for the Pharmaceutical Industry has six units which cover the core areas of pharmaceuticals, from initial substance discovery to the final stages of production and packaging. Every unit uses authentic situations and dialogues to concentrate on one fundamental aspect of the industry.
– Engaging topics, motivating role-plays, and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject
– Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies
– STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities
– OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection
– Answers, transcripts, tests, and a glossary of footballing terms at the back of the book
– Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice.
Note: Hidden links need "FAST DOWNLOAD"
Password Extract: tienganhedu.com