Oxford English for Cabin Crew –
Lewis Lansford and Sue Ellis (PDF, Audio CD, CD-Rom). English for Cabin Crew is an ideal short course designed for both trainee cabin crew, and flight attendants in employment.
The Express Series is ideal for students in employment, who want to communicate better in English. These short, intensive courses can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly. Titles in the Express Series can be used in a variety of ways: as stand-alone courses, for self-study using the interactive MultiROM, or alongside a coursEbook such as International Express.
English for Cabin Crew is an ideal short course designed for both trainee cabin crew, and flight attendants in employment.
English for Cabin Crew teaches students how to communicate clearly, assertively, and politely in a range of different on-board situations.
English for Cabin Crew has eight units, organised around the sequence of a flight: from introductory and pre-flight information, through to descent, landing, and layover.
English for Cabin Crew also covers a range of related topics, such as how to explain meals and services, solving seating problems, and attending to sick passengers.
– Engaging topics, motivating role-plays, and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject
– Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies
– STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities
– OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection
– Answers, transcripts, tests, and a glossary of footballing terms at the back of the book
– Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice.
Note: Hidden links need "FAST DOWNLOAD"
Password Extract: tienganhedu.com