Oxford English for The Automobile Industry – Marie Kavanagh (Book + CDRom) Free Download
The Express Series is ideal for students in employment, who want to communicate better in English. These short, intensive courses can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly. Titles in the Express Series can be used in a variety of ways: as stand-alone courses, for self-study using the interactive MultiROM, or alongside a coursEbook such as International Express.
English for The Automobile Industry is the ideal quick course for anyone who needs English to communicate with colleagues, customers, and business partners in the automotive industry.
English for the Automobile Industry provides students with the language and skills that are essential to communication in the industry. The course is suitable for those who work for a car manufacturer, a supplier, a car dealership, or for a marketing agency involved with the automobile industry.
Practical exercises, listening extracts, industry-specific texts, and numerous illustrations help students to acquire target vocabulary and commonly-used expressions.
English for the Automobile Industry addresses a range of subjects regarding cars and the industry as a whole. Topics and skills covered include purchasing and sales, administration, design, and production.
– Engaging topics, motivating role-plays, and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject
– Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies
– STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities
– OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection
– Answers, transcripts, tests, and a glossary of footballing terms at the back of the book
– Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice.
Note: Hidden links need "FAST DOWNLOAD"
Password Extract: tienganhedu.com