Toeic Training Listening Comprehension 730 – Jim Lee Free Download. TOEIC is a very challenging examination, and unfortunately, many students find it hard to achieve the score they need. One reason for this is that the TOEIC questions use many challenging words, so students need a considerable number of business vocabulary items. The other reason is that TOEIC questions challenge students in a very logical manner. Many students are not comfortable with this type of thinking, which can make the test very challenging.
The maximum score on TOEIC is 990 points. A reasonable score is above 700 points, a good score is anything above 800 points, and a great score is anything above 900 points.
Being aware of the practical demand of learners, we have designed the series TOEIC TRAINING RC and LC – 730 and 860 whose questions are taken from the most recent TOEIC tests with the aim of helping those who want to achieve the score of approximately 700 – 900 points. This series of books is hopefully a very beneficial and rewarding material for class use with the assistance of an instructor or for self-study.
Tips to help you prepare for the TOEIC tests:
- Listen to music – Music helps you acquire the rhythm and stress patterns of spoken English.
- Listen to the radio and watch TV and films – This helps you pick up the language, and does not bore you either!
- Use the language – Set aside half an hour each day to communicate only in English. If you can’t do this face to face, send regular e-mail messages.
- Read – Reading is the best way to improve your vocabulary. Read newspapers, magazines, websites, novels, and non-fiction books. Choose something that genuinely interests you and isn’t too challenging.
- Write – Try keeping a daily journal where you can practise using new words and expressions. This helps reinforce sentence structures and vocabulary.
There are no shortcuts – the only way to get a high score is by working hard, practising constantly and patiently to improve your English abilities.[affegg id=71]